Come and enjoy a special day at Yarramalong Clydesdale Farm
1 Hour North of Sydney
Book Online Now
Half Day Package
- Starting at 10am you’ll have drinks and a briefing on the full day’s activities. After feeding the horses there will be a demonstration in the round yard on how the different Clydesdales are trained. You can watch this and if you want to you can also come into the round yard and have a go with us. From here we….
- With the increase in enquiries for Private Bookings we realise that you and your family would love to come and spend the day on the Farm, but have it to yourselves for the day. So we have created a way where you can now book the entire Farm for that special day. Now you can book your Half Day Experience and have it just for you. INCLUDING A….
- The Clydesdale Corporate Training Retreat. We provide workshops for our corporate clients including topics like: Team Building, Leadership, Communication, Sales, Influence & Persuasion and many more. Tailored to your requirements our programs merge the world of humans and the horse. This will challenge your people as they will learn…
- If you would like to learn how to improve your partnership with your horse or simply learn more about horses, then book in for a private lesson. Lessons are for two hours at our Clydesdale Farm and are …
Long Reining Clinics
- We conduct these throughout the year for people with or without horses. The six hour clinic takes you through the basics of how to build trust and respect in your horse and cultivate a partnership you can rely on.
- After 3 years of study, feedback, questionnaires’ interacting with visitors and guests from all over the world and receiving numerous requests for private therapy sessions, we have introduced our new Equine Therapy Experience.
- Come and book your horse into our purpose built obstacle course. This really helps you train your horse and continues the work required for you to be safe on your horse. Easily adjustable for any size horse and rider, you can start out by…
“Long Reining Clinic” – Next Date To Be Confirmed.
Blacksmithing has been in existence for centuries. In villages the Blacksmith was the “go-to” person for tools and just about everything else. The forge is a fire so hot that is heats the metal until it’s red hot, which makes it soft. Then the Blacksmith hammers it on an Anvil to shape it into tools, knifes and these days even decorative swords. Our visitors enjoy learning about the art of Blacksmithing. You can either watch or have a go yourself. You never know what you might be able to hammer out of steel. We can give you the basics and you might be bitten with the Blacksmithing bug and go build your own.
Clydesdale horses are often called “Gentle Giants”.
Come and find out why! Now you can see these awesome horses up close and have a great day out on the farm. We offer you half day and full day experiences as well as your own Private Function booking where we close the Farm for you and your guests. We include a delicious “Farm Fresh” lunch and refreshments. While you are here check out the sheep, goats and chickens as well. The impact these horses have on everyone has to be seen to be believed. It’s an experience you should put on your bucket list and bring the whole family. So book in and come and say hello, we look forward to sharing our farm, our Clydesdales, Goats, Sheep, Chickens and of course our Rescue Donkey, “Murphy”. with you.