Book a Visit!
Come and enjoy a special day at Yarramalong Clydesdale Farm
1 Day Clinic – “Long Reining” – Saturday 27th July – Book Here! SOLD OUT
1 Hour North of Sydney
We are a pleasant one hour drive north of Sydney or you take a train and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Hawkesbury River on the way to the farm. There is plenty of parking and if any of your party finds it difficult to walk we have four wheel drives ready to transport them everywhere.
Book Online Now
Book here now and secure your spot. Times and days are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. You can use your credit card or your PayPal account on our secure payment system. “NEW” You can now book a PRIVATE FUNCTION package where you can block book your visit for just you and your guests.
Blacksmithing has been in existence for centuries. In villages the Blacksmith was the “go-to” person for tools and just about everything else. The forge is a fire so hot that is heats the metal until it’s red hot, which makes it soft. Then the Blacksmith hammers it on an Anvil to shape it into tools, knifes and these days even decorative swords. Our visitors enjoy learning about the art of Blacksmithing. You can either watch or have a go yourself. You never know what you might be able to hammer out of steel. We can give you the basics and you might be bitten with the Blacksmithing bug and go build your own.
Please select from one of our Farm Experience Packages
Come And Enjoy The Ultimate Farm Experience
Half Day Package
- Starting at 10am you’ll have drinks and a briefing on the full day’s activities. After feeding the horses there will be a demonstration in the round yard on how the different Clydesdales are trained. You can watch this and if you want to you can also come into the round yard and have a go with us. From here we harness the horses and we will demonstrate how we drive these “Gentle Giants” through our obstacle course. Once again you can watch and learn or have a go as well. Lunch is followed by a leisurely walk through the orchard and creeks feeding our goats and sheep ending in a visit to the “chook house” to pick up some fresh farm eggs, before we say goodbye at 2pm. Minimum of 2 Adults per booking.
Full Day Package
- Starting at 10am you’ll have drinks and a briefing on the full day’s activities. After feeding the horses there will be a demonstration in the round yard on how the different Clydesdales are trained. You can watch this and if you want to you can also come into the round yard and have a go with us. From here we harness the horses and we will demonstrate how we drive these “Gentle Giants” through our obstacle course. Once again you can watch and learn or have a go as well. Lunch is followed by a leisurely walk through the orchard and creeks feeding our goats and sheep. We then enjoy a game of “horseshoes” and more refreshments before firing up the Blacksmithing Forge for some fun bending steel and watching some steel being forged. Then off to the “chook house” to see if we can find some free range eggs before your days end at 4pm. Minimum of 3 Adults per booking.
- With the increase in enquiries for Private Bookings we realise that you and your family would love to come and spend the day on the Farm, but have it to yourselves for the day. So we have created a way where you can now book the entire Farm for that special day.
- Now you can book your Half Day Experience and have it just for you. INCLUDING A “FARM FRESH LUNCH” (Dietary Requirements Catered For)
- The minimum booking required to confirm your half day experience is 4 adults. The maximum number of adults for a private booking is 8 adults.
- Mothers Day – Fathers Day – Wedding Anniversaries – Christmas In July – Birthdays now you can enjoy our Clydesdale Experience on these special days in private.
- The Clydesdale Corporate Training Retreat.
- We provide workshops for our corporate clients including topics like: Team Building, Leadership, Communication, Sales, Influence & Persuasion and many more. Tailored to your requirements our programs merge the world of humans and the horse. This will challenge your people as they will learn skills from our “Gentle Giants” the Clydesdales they never thought possible.
- Download our
- Clydesdale Corporate Training Retreat Brochure Here.
- To book a free tour and quotation please contact us via email or telephone 0434523344.
- If you would like to learn how to improve your partnership with your horse or simply learn more about horses, then book in for a private lesson. Lessons are for two hours at our Clydesdale Farm and are $160.00. Availability is limited.
Long Reining Clinics
- We conduct these throughout the year for people with or without horses. The six hour clinic takes you through the basics of how to build trust and respect in your horse and cultivate a partnership you can rely on.
Clydesdale horses are often called “Gentle Giants”.
Come and find out why! Now you can see these awesome horses up close and have a great day out on the farm. We offer you half day and full day experiences as well as your own Private Function booking where we close the Farm for you and your guests. We include a delicious “Farm Fresh” lunch and refreshments. While you are here check out the sheep, goats and chickens as well. The impact these horses have on everyone has to be seen to be believed.
It’s an experience you should put on your bucket list and bring the whole family. So book in and come and say hello, we look forward to sharing our farm, our Clydesdales, Goats, Sheep, Chickens and of course our Rescue Donkey, “Murphy”. with you.
Thank you for your feedback
We had a great day out, so much to see and do.
We couldn’t believe how big your horses were, they are massive, but so well trained. We are going to book the full day next time so we can see your Blacksmiths Forge working.
The whole family loved the day out. Your horses are such fun and the more you explained how horses think the more understanding we got. Thank you for all the work you put in to make this a great experience.